Appointment to the Irish Film Board
Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board (IFB) is the national development agency for Irish filmmaking and the Irish film, television and animation industry, investing in talent, creativity and enterprise. The agency supports writers, directors and production companies across these sectors by providing investment loans for the development, production and distribution of film, television and animation projects.
The Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht is seeking to appoint one suitably qualified candidate to sit on the Irish Film Board. It is expected that Board members will possess an interest in and passion for film as an art form. In order to ensure a mix of complementary skills and experience applications are being sought from candidates with extensive business experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Corporate governance, finance and risk management, preferably including experience on an audit committee,
- Business management experience including HR, industrial relations management,
- Procurement and compliance and/or change management,
- Experience of leading strategy design and implementation of strategy,
- Public Relations and marketing including communications and media.
For further information: http://stateboards.ie/stateboards/campaignAdvert/24939.htm
Applications close 4th of January 2016.